AGREEMENT BETWEEN PERUVIAN PARADE INC. OF NEW JERSEY
CANDIDATE FOR MISS PERUVIAN PARADE 2018
Registrations are available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling to (973)985-3685 or via fax to (973)523-3076.
The following is an agreement between Peruvian Parade Inc and Ms.________________________________________________, candidate for Miss Peruvian Parade 2018.
All candidates must comply with the following conditions:
- Must be between the ages of 14 and 24 years (birth certificate is required)
- “Junior” from 14 to 17 years old (by the election day on June 27th)
- “Miss” from 18 to 24 years old (by the selection day on June 27th)
- Must be Peruvian or of Peruvian descend.
- Must Speak Spanish
- Must be single
- Must look natural at all times
- Have a nice disposition and friendly personality
II. SCORING SYSTEM
The score to elect the next Queen (Miss and Junior categories only) will be based on the following categories:
- Group choreography 15%
- Typical costume 15%
- Bathing suit 15%
- Evening dress 20%
- Final interview 35%
After the final interview, 3 finalists will be chosen. The finalist with the higher score will be the winner.
The participants will receive training by a professional (s) designated by the Peruvian Parade in the following:
- Catwalk training (high heels)
- Group choreography
- Diction and modulation voice class
- Seminar in Peruvian customs and traditions
- Etiquette and Protocol
- Makeup class (“Junior” and “Miss”)
- Practices and rehearsals will be held on Sundays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm. We will inform the candidates in advance the location where these practices will be taken place. Attendance to these classes is MANDATORY.
- Candidates must be in agreement with the rules and regulations of the contest such as punctuality and formality
During the contest the following presentations will take place:
- Group Choreography
- Presentation of the candidates
- Cocktail dress
- Bathing suite
- National costume
- Evening gown
- Final interview
- Election and Crowning of the Queen for the different categories
- Cash Awards
VI. ADDITIONAL CATEGORIES
During this competition the following categories will also be elected
- Miss Photogenic (this candidate will be selected by a group of photographers attending the event)
- Miss Congeniality (will be selected by the candidates)
VII. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Each contestant must submit a short biography about themselves
- Two pictures; one full figure wearing formal attire and another one of the upper body. Both pictures must be 8.5 by 11 inches.
- Pictures must be received before the end of May
VIII. REGISTRATION PROCESS;
- An $80.00 non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of signing the agreement
- Each candidate is responsible for a $350.00 participation fee to cover the costs incurred during the beauty pageant process (training, bathing suits, shirts, crowns, etc.). It is recommended to obtain sponsorship from businesses. Peruvian Parade compromises to include the sponsors in the advertisement process of all the activities (TV commercials, flyers, posters, etc). Deadline to submit the participation fee from the sponsor is May 1st, 2011. Peruvian Parade will provide a contract to your sponsor(s)
- How to obtain sponsorship: You may obtain sponsorship from a friend, relative, neighborhood professional or business owner. We advise you to make an appointment to meet with your sponsor, wear formal attire, be friendly and show confidence but most importantly speak clear and smile. You will realize that this was not as difficult as you expected and will be obtaining the support from your sponsor.
IX. ELECTION TERM ACTIVITIES
- Elected Queens must represent the Peruvian Parade in all events related to the institution where they will be introduced to the community throughout their term period (June 2011 through June 2012) until the new Queen is elected in the following year.
I have read the above rules and regulations established by the electoral committee for this contest and I am in agreement with the above specified. I understand that any false statements in my registration or lack of compliance with the rules of the contest are grounds for disqualification from this contest by the Directors. The organizing committee is not responsible for any incidents or accidents during my participation in this contest. If I am a minor, I will be accompanied and supervised by a parent or adult relative.
Contestant signature Signature of Parent or Legal guard